In recent years, essays writing services are on the rise. Because of the growing number of college and university students, there are many new services offered for them. One of these is the college essays.
Today I’m going to show you the EDU-Revenue.com CPA affiliate program. This affiliate program is for affiliate marketers who want to start making money in the writing essays niche and academic papers for students from the USA, UK, and Canada. As well as other English-speaking countries. One thing about is your primary target audience should be students between the age of 16 to 35 and who are studying higher education in the above countries.
The niche is profitable simply imagine if you build a beautiful website, and you can earn from one single client for four years during their time in college. From the stats provided by the affiliate network, one single student spends $135 per term on essay papers, while the average commission to the affiliate marketer is $74 per order. The general price range is from $10 to $3000 depending on the complexity and the type of academic work required.
Advantages of EDU-Revenue.com
- Highest payout rates in the niche – 75% on new orders and 35% on reoccurring orders.
- The affiliate network provides white label designs, tech support and the ability to set your prices for services.
- Timely updating new promo materials, new landing pages, and offers.
- Payouts are sent twice a month via PayPal, WebMoney, Epayments, and EPESE.
Promo materials include:
- HTML Landing Pages
- WordPress Themes
- Keywords ideas
- Doorway/Splog Themes (very rare and very handy)
How to get traffic to your site?
- SEO – The best converting traffic is from thematical blogs and forums. And if you want to make this long term passive income the best way is to get known among these blogs and forums. There are many schools’ forums that you can quickly become active on them and just put a little signature link in your profile to your website and point traffic to it.
- Traffic from doorways and splogs. It’s blackhat way but hey, that’s what we are into and wouldn’t it be better. There is competition but nothing so bad that you can manage to get page one for a few competitive keyword.
- PPC campaigns – Google AdWords is pretty expensive as usual and doing campaign could cost you a fortune. But Facebook ads are a great alternative and for a fraction of the cost. If you find the right audience for few cents per conversion, you can make it a killer.
- You always should try to get traffic from Facebook and Twitter. Because that’s where most of the students spend their time – on social networks.
I hope you guys like EDU-Revenue.com affiliate program and if you have any questions post them bellow.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to my mailing list and get updates fast.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.